Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall-ish Fashion 2009: Ralph Lauren (Part 1)

Ralph Lauren has a bunch of great fall looks, so I divided this into two parts. This isn't really all that fall though. It's more of a mix of late-summer, early-fall. But whatever. Let's not get hung up on details.




First things first. Fall ads:






Attention all America's Next Top Model fans! Recognize her?



It's Danielle from Cycle 6! Ahem. Now that I've outed myself as a viewer of that show (come on, who doesn't love Oxygen's weekend marathons?!), back to business.




Cable Cricket Sweater





This was one of my favorites items from Ralph Lauren this summer. I love the colors, the cables, the blazer look. Everything is perfection.


Silk Tie Blazers













I love, LOVE, the tie trim. It really makes the white pop.


Kayla Floral Shirtdress





Sophisticated and classy. I adore the lace sleeves.


Crested Wool Blazer





Sharp.


Leather Patch Cardigan







And this is my favorite item for fall. I love cardigans (they're my choice go-to wardrobe item) and I'm really feeling the outdoorsy/sporting look Ralph Lauren is going for this fall with leather details.


Patched Regatta Rugby





I really liked the front of this shirt. Then I saw the back:



Way to disappoint, Ralph!


Kayla Contrast Collar Shirt





I like these. Even the giant crests aren't annoying too badly, but I would certainly prefer if they weren't there (this is not an item I have approved for crests).



I think I'd also prefer if there was no embroidery on the back of the collar. I like the idea of contrasting-colored collars, but I'm not feeling the embroidery. I guess it's really not a big deal for me since I a lifetime member of the "Collar Down Crew."


Capri Pajama Set





I recently bought a pair of Ralph Lauren pajamas very similar to these and I just love them.


Lace Trim Pajama Set






Shaw Trench









A classic.



Accessories!




Architect Floor Lamp






Grosgrain Coaster Set




Croquet Set





Stay tuned for the second part of Ralph Lauren's (actual) fall offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment