Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Fashion 2009: Lilly Pulitzer

Lately I've been obsessing over my post-graduation cruise (only two more months!), so I think it's time for some serious vacation wear. And who does bright and sunny better than Lilly Pulitzer?! No one, that's who! Just look at this ad from the Lilly website.




Gorgeous. Now, onto the main event!



Leno Weave Lenna Top



Crisp, summery halter. Love the bow over the keyhole neck.


Dalton Striped Cardigan



I love how this sweater looks over the Lenna shirt. Perfect for a cool breeze.


Scallops Betsey Dress



This dress is too cute for words. I especially love the white scallop embriodery on the pink shirt.


Embroidered Stripe Betsey Dress



Great color. And how adorable is the lemon detail?!


Tally Scallop Printed Swimsuit



Lilly has a lot of great swimsuits and this was one of my favorites. Love the colors (again with the blue and yellow!) and pattern. I also really loved this seersucker one (below) with the same lemon embroidery as the striped Betsey dress.




Regetta Crewneck Sweater



Classic.


Girls Julia Embroidered Poplin Dress



Just precious! Who doesn't love pink and green?!


Girls Little Gloria Cardigan



This sweater would go perfectly with the Julia dress.


Boys Wellington Polo



Just a sweet, classic polo for boys.



Now I'm ready for my vacation! Is it May yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment