Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Fashion 2009: J.Crew

I have to admit, I didn't find too much in new arrivals over at the J.Crew website that really grabbed my attention. But did find a few things. Mostly because I love how J.Crew puts looks together.





Love the nautical/beachy look with a great loose fitting, navy striped tunic paired with classic khakis.




I noticed J.Crew had a lot of beachy tunics this spring and I love this one paired with simple shorts.




I adore this oxford, especially that green, seafoamy color. J.Crew calls it "fresh mint."




Love the pink/white contrast here. This short sleeved cardigan is bright and perfect for spring.




This is my favorite look from J.Crew this spring. I'm a big fan of pairing yellow and blue together. In fact, I recently bought a pair of yellow chino shorts very similar (more like nearly identical) to these. The cardigan adds a neutral color and creates a great layered look.




From the girls section of Crewcuts, I love the adorable pockets on what would otherwise be just another pair of khaki shorts. They also come in white and pink.




I'm not big on jean shorts, but I'm so in love with these! I only wish J.Crew made them for women!




As for the boys, I really liked these beach shorts.



Not too bad, J.Crew. Not your best collection, but not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment