Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Happy New Year! It's finally 2009, the year I graduate and have to figure out what to do with my life. So, obviously, here I am putting that off!

Tomorrow I leave for my ski trip. Yay for easy P.E. credits! Amazing how five days of skiing can accomplish what would otherwise take an entire semester. Gotta love it. And this semester (my last as an undergrad!), my roommate and I are taking scuba in preperation for our graduation cruise. So, hopefully, this semester will rock. Let's hope the professors keep the actual work to a minimum. Who wants to do real school work second semester senior year?! Nobody, that's who.

Anyway, I really don't have much to say, but I was thinking about how I haven't posted in a couple days so I thought I should say something. Maybe something will strike me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment